TALC-FREE, PHTHALATE-FREE, PARABEN-FREE, VEGAN
Perfect for sensitive skin!
We have samples!!
See our Makeup Samples listing on our Mineral Cosmetics page:
2 grams in closing sifter jar
How to apply StouderHouse Makeup for best results:
1. Cleanse your face with StouderHouse soap. We recommend Sunshine Mountain for most skin types. If you have extremely sensitive skin, try our Baby Soap. If you have serious acne, try our Shaving Soap. If you do not need to wash with soap but are ready to apply makeup, try steaming your face with a hot washcloth.
2. While your face and fingers are still damp, apply a few drops of Day Serum & Primer and smooth it gently and evenly over your face and neck. Adjust the water to oil ratio to suit your daily needs: more oil will allow for thicker foundation powder coverage, less oil will allow for a lighter application.
3. Allow a few minutes for the beneficial oils to absorb.
4. Optional: If you would like more sun protection, apply Tinted Barrier Balm sparingly over your face and neck, blending it with the Day Serum that has already been applied. We have a brush that works wonderfully for this (it's in our makeup brush set).
5. Optional: If you would like more coverage of problem areas, apply Mineral Concealer and blend gently.
6. After allowing the serum and optional balm and concealer to settle, use a large or kabuki style brush to dust Mineral Foundation Powder evenly over your face and neck.
7. Using a wide brush, apply our Mineral Blush Powder evenly to the apples and upper bones of your cheeks.
8. Eye options: Apply our Mineral Eyeliner (which can also be used to enhance eyebrows) if desired, then apply our Mineral Mascara (a minimum of 3 coats to help it last longer). Apply Mineral Shadow or Highlighter for a more dramatic effect.
9. Apply StouderHouse Tinted Lip Balm for natural color.