ABOUT YOGI SOAP:
Inspired by the Original Yogi Tea recipe, we created this soap in the spirit of the Indian spices that maintain physical well-being. Our Yogi Soap is a goat milk soap with honey from our own beehives added as a humectant. Spicy and fragrant, detoxifying and soothing, hydrating and softening....this one is at the pinnacle of soap-making.
Made with a special StouderHouse blend of 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils and phthalate-free fragrance oils.
The black color is a result of the abundant dose of activated charcoal contained in each bar...it detoxifies your skin by removing impurities. This soap qualifies as a Super Detox Soap. Please visit our DETOX collection for more information.
Ingredients: saponified food-grade fats, palm oil, coconut oil, olive oil, shea butter, and castor oil with goat’s milk, activated charcoal, black pepper, pure local honey, and essential & phthalate free fragrance oils
ABOUT OUR SOAPS:
Every bar of soap we sell is made by our family following Mama's carefully crafted recipes and instructions. We personally mix, pour, and cut every batch. Our soaps have been thoroughly tested by family and friends.
All of our soaps are handcrafted using food grade ingredients. We use, among other fats and oils, extra virgin olive oil from the Central Texas Olive Ranch in every single bar we make. With the exception of the Blue Shampoo, the soaps are all moisturizing. They will not leave your skin feeling tight and dry. Some of the soaps have an exfoliator added to give you a nice scrub. For these soaps, just use the bar directly on your skin and skip the plastic scrubber that has become so popular.
Feel free to use the bars to wash your face, hands, body – and with some education on the subject – your hair. Please see the Blue Shampoo for more information and check out our blog, "Why buy StouderHouse soap?"
Good to know:
Natural soap is naturally anti-bacterial if you lather for 20 seconds or more.
Our square soaps are poured at 4 oz. but dry to approx. 3.5 oz.
They will last a long time if you keep them dry when not in use.
The key to treating acne is to never allow sweat to stay on your face. Wash with soap EVERY time you sweat. At a minimum, wash your face morning and night.
Yes, your diet counts, too. Drink plenty of water - try adding a teaspoon of raw apple cider vinegar to help your body detoxify.
Use one of our detoxifying soaps:
- Shaving Soap is the best due to the essential oils used and the generous dose of bentonite clay it contains.
- Sunshine Mountain Soap has beneficial essential oils and bentonite clay as well as finely ground pumice for a bit of a scrub.
- Blue Shampoo contains bentonite clay as well as tea tree essential oil for its beneficial medicinal qualities. Blue Shampoo is NOT moisturizing and may cause dryness with twice daily use.
- Hunting & Fishing Soap is made with activated charcoal. The anise essential oil scent smells like licorice.
- Honey Oat Milk Soap has bentonite clay, local honey (combats bacteria & holds in moisture), finely ground oats (gentle scrubbing), and goat’s milk (great for skin due to vitamins, etc).
- Peppermint Snow Soap contains kaolin clay. The peppermint essential oil helps shrink pore size and tighten skin.
- Tea Tree Mint Soap has bentonite clay and tea tree essential oil, as well as mint to tighten the pores. It also contains poppy seeds which can scratch very delicate skin. If needed, rub it on a washcloth and pick the poppy seeds off before using on your face.
- Yogi Soap has a super dose of activated charcoal, as well as honey and goat's milk, but it also contains coarse black pepper which can scratch very delicate skin. If needed, rub it on a washcloth and pick the peppercorns off before using on your face.
We also have 4 detoxifying face masks. Refreshing Mask tightens pores with the power of peppermint leaves and essential oil, but the Activated Charcoal Mask is probably best if you’re fighting acne, as it contains both bentonite clay and activated charcoal. We also have a Soothing Mask made with oats and buttermilk, and a Brightening Mask with citrus oils and kaolin clay. Use 2 - 3 times per week.
Toxins are absorbed by our bodies, our skin, every day. There are toxins in food, the air, the detergent residue in our clothing, lotions, sunscreens, colognes, antiperspirants, etc. To help combat these positively charged toxins, we can wet negatively charged bentonite clay or activated charcoal and apply it to our skin. The positively charged toxins will be attracted to the negatively charged clay or charcoal and be washed away with water.